Monday, September 10, 2018

In the presence of God

When do you talk to God? When do you pray? Do you only ask God to come to you, to help you in difficult times? Knowing that God wants a relationship with you daily and if you only come to him when things are difficult, is it any wonder that you have more difficult times than you should. I thank God every day for my life, for my wife and family. I need little more but sometimes I ask him for much more anyway. I thank him for the joyful days and the hard ones. Tomorrow is a historical day for the USA. September 11  was once a very hard day. God was present then. He will be present tomorrow. If you came to him when the towers fell because it was a hard day I hope you will praise him for tomorrow even if it is just another ordinary day in your life. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment